The Kroc Institute for International Peace Studies hosted a virtual webinar focused on the Coronavirus crisis through anthropological, environmental, gendered and indigenous lenses. The full recording is available below.
- Moderator: Asher Kaufman, John M. Regan, Jr., Director, Kroc Institute
- Ashley Bohrer, Assistant Professor of Gender and Peace Studies
- Catherine Bolten, Associate Professor of Anthropology and Peace Studies
- Justin De Leon, Visiting Research Fellow, Kroc Institute
- Drew Marcantonio, Doctoral Student in Anthropology and Peace Studies
Originally published at kroc.nc.edu on April 14, 2020.