Program Manager, Integration Lab
The Integration Lab (i-Lab) Program Manager will work collaboratively with the i-Lab Directors to develop and operate the i-Lab. An initiative of the Keough School of Global Affairs, the i-Lab offers curricular programs that engage graduate students with critical, real-world challenges through links with partner organizations around the world. The i-Lab anticipates working with undergraduates on similar programs in the future. This individual will work closely with the Master of Global Affairs program administration team and collaborate with staff in the Dean’s Office including event planning, building management, finance, communications, and information technology (IT), among others. The position also interacts regularly with i-Lab’s partner, the Notre Dame Initiative for Global Development, and other relevant actors across the University.
Global Partner Experience (GPE) Administration
The Program Manager manages partner relationships and supports partner development, in collaboration with Directors, including:
- Securing required documents, information, approvals and agreements from the partner;
- Planning the Global Partner Forum, including arranging partner visits to campus;
- Curates documents outlining standard operating procedures for i-Lab partners and projects, including required forms, policies, and practices
- Arranges/coordinates pre-departure GPE logistics for MGA students including, but not limited to, flights, visas, health consultations, accommodations and fieldwork equipment, for field placements;
- Works with i-Lab Directors on curriculum development (design and implementation) of i-Lab classroom experiences;
- Serves as point of support during events, lectures, meetings, or studio time;
- Assists with student team formation and matching with partner projects.
Support for Development and Operation of i-Lab
- Manages databases, including stakeholder information, file storage and organization of official policies, key documents, and plans of the i-Lab
- Supports Directors in promoting the work of the i-Lab at the request of groups, such as development and communications, or in support of the i-Lab’s visual presence
- Prepares financial summaries and projections of i-Lab budget, including a detailed accounting of GPE expenses based on project expenses tracked by the Logistics Coordinator.
- Coordinates scheduling and event needs including A/V needs, configuration, and learning materials as well as enforces facility use policies
- Monitors, inventories and works within Keough School procurement channels to stock materials for the i-Lab Studio space
Support for i-Lab Strategic Development
- Contributes to development of i-Lab strategic, operational and business goals
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of new i-Lab curricular programs for graduate and undergraduate students
B.A. in a relevant field required. Candidates should have at least three years of experience involving management of international projects, including experience managing relationships/partnerships with international organizations and/or corporations; skills in working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders both within and beyond the university; and strong organizational capacities and written and oral communication skills.
Exposure to innovative pedagogies for thinking about global challenges is preferred.