Join the Kroc Institute for a live discussion of the global Coronavirus crisis. The conversation will take a deep look at gender, environmental, anthropological, and indigenous considerations.
- Moderator: Asher Kaufman, John M. Regan, Jr., Director, Kroc Institute
- Ashley Bohrer, Assistant Professor of Gender and Peace Studies
- Catherine Bolten, Associate Professor of Anthropology and Peace Studies
- Justin De Leon, Visiting Research Fellow, Kroc Institute
- Drew Marcantonio, Doctoral Student in Anthropology and Peace Studies
Originally published at kroc.nd.edu.