Learn about the global opportunities available to undergraduate students at the Keough School. Current students will speak about their experiences, and representatives from the Keough School and its institutes will be available to answer questions and discuss:
- Research Grants
- Majors and minors
- Language study
- Funding opportunities
This event can be particularly helpful to freshmen and sophomores. Staff from the Keough School’s institutes as well as the Flatley Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement (CUSE) and the Center Study for the Languages and Cultures (CSLC) will be available to answer questions and share ideas throughout the event.
Are you planning to attend? Here’s what you need to know:
- You can arrive at any time during the event
- The formal program will begin at 6:30 p.m.
- Student presentations will be from 6:30-7:15 p.m. in 1050.
- Representatives from the Keough School’s institutes as well as CUSE and CSLC will be available in 1030 starting at 7:15 p.m.
- Food will be available starting at 7:15 p.m.
No RSVP required.